Tuesday, April 3, 2018
I had the worst time sleeping last night, up every hour.  The problem is that I specifically woke up at 5:00am to take my pain killer so that I wouldn't be too tired when I got to the office (usually the first two hours after taking the meds are the most sleep inducing/hazy).  But I was pretty wide awake.

So I didn't take any other pain killers today.  I'm still struggling to not type with my left hand, but the overall pain is minimal.  My wrist itches like crazy under my splint though.  That and the anxiety from work is intense.  I would almost consider asking to take anxiety meds, but the surgery is already exhausting me.  I don't want to be calm, but constantly asleep.

Which somehow reminds me I need to go bring my plants in.  Got to keep them from freezing outside before they have a chance to bloom!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 9:20 PM |

0 Comments: