Sunday, April 1, 2018
Thankfully my surgeon was able to keep my surgery as short as possible, didn't add any new screws, let me keep the screw, and the pain is a lot less than the first & second times.  Hopefully I can stop taking the pain medicine in the next week!

I had a great conversation with my dental hygienist about the Forsyth Beekeepers Club last week and I am so excited to attend their meetings, get cozy with their personal library books, and attend classes and workshops to prepare for next year!

I also found a lady writers group which I'm hoping will bring a little spark back to my life and also help me to put my ideas back on paper.

Tomorrow my niece and nephew are coming over and I am going to do my best to pace my pain pills so that I'm at my best around them. This time I am going to try to have a decent amount of makeup on so that we can take decent family photos.

And I stand by what I said before.

Labels:

posted by Songs of Love at 12:00 AM |

0 Comments: