Thursday, March 1, 2018
The next two weeks work is going to crush me, BUT my first three seeds sprouted today!!! Day 4: two cabbage sprouts & 1 broccoli sprout.

Annnnnnnnnd I finished Little Fires Everywhere before it was due back, which is awesome because there are now 56 people waiting for a copy from the library.

So I'm basically going to turn into a little hermit until I get through this first meeting.  Powering though my reading list, watching my garden grow, trying out a few face masks, take a short break from make-up, and cuddling with the cats until I have to fight them to get off the book I'm reading.  There really should be an amendment to the phrase, "This is why we can't have nice things."  Just add on: why we can't have house plants, why we can't have snacks on the couch, why we can't read in peace, why we need to lint roll everything, but also, why we want to snuggle all the time."

Labels:

posted by Songs of Love at 8:47 PM |

0 Comments: