Monday, February 19, 2018
My Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify this week is a rush of nostalgia.

Holland, 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel

At The Bottom of Everything - Bright Eyes
Kissing the Lipless - The Shins
That Time - Regina Spektor
Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear
Oh Lately It's So Quiet - OK Go
Anti-Anti - Snowden
We've Been Had - The Walkmen
Nights of the Living Dead - Tilly and the Wall

And then, most shockingly, a new song by Allison Weiss. Have they been stalking me? I don't know if they're trying so much to introduce me to new music or turn me back to myself.  The college version. Oh that age.  There are so many things I wish I could tell myself then. Your anxiety isn't something to be ashamed of.  Be honest, ask for help. MOISTURIZER - use it daily!  Eat less candy, you won't die. Don't stop reading for pleasure.  Take it slow girl.


True love is more than
A make out song
Waited to tell you
Way too long
Wait a little bit

Labels: , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 10:06 PM |

0 Comments: