Wednesday, February 7, 2018
My head was a cloud all day.  My ears were a little poppy too.  I think it's just the shifting weather fronts, but I drank as much vitamin c as I could get my hands on to play it safe.

When my head started to feel better I heard this song in my head.  I've been singing along to it a lot lately.  It get stuck in my head and so I play it when I go to bed and when I wake up.  The intro is just magical.  A little mythical.

The definition of harrowing is "acutely distressing; to cause distress to." I have never connected that word with distress though (I clearly did not face it on the SATs). Maybe because it sounds like hero.  I always imagined it as a word similar to bravery.  Apparently not.

I've been listening to a lot of Elephant Shell listening to this song.  I don't remember the exact parameters around my decision that Tokyo Police Club should be my boyfriend, and I can't really say why, but I stick by it.  Their music makes me feel happy, upbeat, open to love, open to dancing.  Champ came out and I was hesitant, but it won me over. If I could I would hug and squeeze each one of them and thank them for creating such great music.

Labels: , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 12:51 AM |

0 Comments: