Monday, February 5, 2018
I watched this week's This Is Us episode and cried my eyes out as advertised. 

Meanwhile I tried to find pictures from my niece's birthday to share with the family and wow.  My first mistake was letting my dad take the pictures.  Half of them are blurry and my chest is level with my sister's face in the other half.  A woman might have recommended someone putting shoes on or having someone lean over or telling someone to rotate their boobs out of the center of the frame.  I mean, I'm not even the pregnant one! Damnnnnnnnn.

Little bit had a good time.  There were no other kids there, so it was mostly all eyes on her.  Oh sweet, sweet girl, that is the last time for that.  From now on she'll have a little brother tagging along to all her parties, playing with all her toys, stealing half of her auntie's kisses, trying to sneak the last cookie without her noticing.

Life goes by so fast.  The bad parts seem to take forever, and the times to savor seem to go by too fast.  It seems like once you hit a certain age there is a pull to look back at your youth.  Reflect on the good and the bad and what you regret the most.  I'm trying with all my might to just be present.  To enjoy and to love and to spread joy.

Labels: , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 9:40 PM |

0 Comments: