Wednesday, January 31, 2018
I started sniffling after I got home from dinner tonight. I better not be getting sick. I have a two year old's birthday party this weekend and I can't miss it. She kept asking to sit in my lap and asking me to read her books to her at my sister's baby shower. She is also having a moment with cats. She gets so excited when she knows there's a cat in the house and she will go to to the door to the room the cats are in and beg to see the "kit-ty." So for her birthday I plan on cementing both of those bonds with books about cats. One has glitter. The other had stickers. Auntie J for the win!  

Quintus is acting like an electric blanket tonight. When I'm upset he tries to pin me down with purrs to calm me down. Or so it seems. He's pretty good about doing it when I'm feeling sick too. Fitz will only do that if I'm reading a book and not paying him any attention. They are two of my best decisions. Stigmas are wrong, being a cat lady is the best.
posted by Songs of Love at 12:01 AM |

0 Comments: