Sunday, February 4, 2018
I am having a bad case of anxiety tonight.  I feel like Sunday is already ruined because Sunday will just be a count down to when I have to go to work.  I have one particularity stressful meeting this spring with so many moving parts and I can't seem to leave that stress at work.  Or handle it without feeling stressed.  I need a better method for this kind of anxiety.  I have an appointment scheduled for next week to help with this.

I think I'm just mentally exhausted from all that I'm trying to get done outside of work.  I'm getting into something new, something scary, and I want to make sure I do it right.  I don't even want to talk to people or write about it until I've done more research and homework.

I just want my heart to slow back down.  It feels like my heart is just going to jump right out of my chest.

Labels:

posted by Songs of Love at 4:02 AM |

0 Comments: