Tuesday, January 28, 2020
I know this is literally the start of the new year & we just had Christmas, but I feel like a kid waiting to see if the toys I asked Santa for are under the bed. I have been waiting a few months since Magdalene for FKA twigs to announce a longer US/North America tour. She has been busy being amazing & inspiring (Valentino Men’s F/W 2020-21) (Prince tribute with Usher). I just love the range & my imagination is going crazy trying to figure out how she delivers this album with sword fights & pole dancing.

I recovered pretty well from my accident & my car is scheduled for repair next week. Everything there wrapped up nicely like sometimes you can adult and achieve good results.

Meanwhile I’ve been waiting months (since Thanksgiving) to get a mass diagnosed. It’s benign, but surgery is suggested. It’s been holding me down. I haven’t been depressed, but I feel like I’ve powered down to Battery Saver mode. The pain is manageable. I still don’t know if I’m going to go forward with the surgery. I really don’t want to.

So yeah. Personal shit I don’t actually want to talk about. I’m stuck on it. I need a push forward. Sunshine. Kittens. New leaves. A jaw dropping performance in a pirate costume.
posted by Songs of Love at 10:43 PM |

0 Comments: