Thursday, November 20, 2008
All I want is for this semester to be over so that I can have a dinner outing and/or a weekend poetry/prose session with my Creative Writing group. A bunch of us want it, if nothing else than to inspire us. Haley reminded me that she misses having that safe group of people to share her stuff with to get an open minded opinion. Lindsay misses the girls....I don't think any of us misses Matt all too much, and I most certainly don't think he misses being with all of us artsy people. More than anything I want to hear what they've been working on.

At least I have the newest link to Haley's tumblr. I loved this entry, and I feel like a dork because I was trying to explain a feeling and a setting to describe my character, and you had it all in a blog. You've lived the feeling.

Labels: , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 12:42 AM |

2 Comments:

At November 20, 2008 at 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
=) Thanks. I hope you write your story soon. I want to see how it plays out. We need to work on getting a group together next semester, even if it's just me, you and Lindsay. But I bet we could get some others back too.

Double stars if you can figure out who/what my latest entry is about. Hint: It's really obvious.
 


At November 20, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Blogger Songs of Love said........
Oh, I dunno...how to tell off the latest guy who's fallen for your charming ways. Do tell, I'd love to hear it. AND I want to hear about Aileen's date!!!