Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Latin test Thursday + Tuesday's Latin class cancelled = stress/hell.
Scansion, oh scansion. How soon will it be until I have completely mastered you?
Well, hopefully by tomorrow. With my luck, he's going to choose the passage from the day I was absent, though.

Happier thoughts that remind me of why I have this blog: Love Actually.
Lindsay is okay with me squealing throughout it, so I think we have a serious movie watching future. She also admitted that she doesn't want to spend a week away from me, which shows that I can fake normality for long periods of time. Visiting her in Kennesaw would be nice though, especially if we included Nadia.

And what brightens a limping girl's day more than a Zebra in the middle of the Tate Center. Yes boys and girls, there was a real live zebra, goat, and little kangaroo in the Tate plaza today. It was like waking up and realizing you're actually still dreaming. Zebras, a bit temperamental, but great art subjects.

In other news, today I went shopping, baked brownies, was initiated into Gamma Sigma Sigma (say what you will), and Choo Chooed all the way home.
posted by Songs of Love at 1:35 AM |

3 Comments:

At November 19, 2008 at 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
(sigh) This is what I get for skipping school. I miss zebras and kangaroos. When will I learn?

Thank you for your call today. I missed class for a very, very stupid reason involving a very, very stupid boy and a way-too-sensitive me. I'll tell you all about it at tomorrow night's lovefest.

Hope your scrapes feel better; I'll blow them healing kisses tomorrow!
 


At November 19, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Blogger Sarah Loves to Bake said........
I'm jealous. A Zebra and kangaroo would make my day.

See you soon :)
 


At November 19, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Blogger Songs of Love said........
Apparently it was a Wallabee, but it was still cute as a button!