Monday, November 17, 2008
I could probably tell my life story through Post Secret postcards. A long while back I did that with a friend, kind of. I'd make up fake addresses only amusing to us, or sometimes just me, and share certain facts that just couldn't be brought up into conversation. It was my way of sharing.

I've been so caught up in dishing out opinions on crushes that I forgot how around certain people I am prone to them. They're never hopeful, it-could-happen crushes, but the pathetic sort on people I could never, or in some cases should never, admit them to.

And now that I'm back to having an unrealistic crush I have to sit and torment myself with that sick giggly sensation and the glowing unexplainable smiles all week long. On the weekends I'll continue to act like I don't like him that way and pretend to act my age in a place where I've never felt my age.

I dare say I give too much away. I dare say you can take it, and run which ever way with it you please.
posted by Songs of Love at 12:07 AM |

0 Comments: