Wednesday, November 5, 2008
We all know my greatest obsession is not hearts, but even better, great music.
More specifically? Amazingly great live music.

It's no surprise than that my favorite live show is by Kings of Leon.
More specifically? My second KOL show, first time seeing them at the Tabernacle, being in the 3rd-ish row and making constant eye contact with Caleb - for serious. !!! Best live show!

Well I'm in a bit of a sticky situation. KOL released a new album, and it's alright, but it is absolutely perfect to put on and then drive around to. I know it's gonna be even better live, and I want to be there so badly when they come to Atlanta.
Problem: Initiations are that night, and well - it's totally worth it and required to go. The other side is that I would finally be able to go to their after party, which is a decreasing probability, but I have my ways.

Good thing today is Wednesday, the highlight of my week. I stumbled upon this at Fredflare, and it totally fits my tastes.

Then the reason for my sad mood is this video. I actually think it's one of their better videos. Not as good as Wasted Time, but Wasted Time is only the best when you know the story behind it.

Happy Wednesday! Happy change!
posted by Songs of Love at 4:03 PM |

0 Comments: