Saturday, November 1, 2008
DANCE PARTY NEWS FLASH:

There will be Arcade Fire playing. Learn how to dance to it, or else.

Time and Date to follow. A Flashmob would be kinda fun in the dance party setting, but I'm thinking we'll probably stick to a warm apartment. Hip parking lot suggestions are always welcome.

Others to expect: Crystal Castles, MGMT, Tilly and the Wall, and maybe even some old school 90's music like Destiny's Child, Beyonce, and Britney Spears because you know how much I love to teach people the Beyonce booty shake. If you hate any of these with a passion I can retract them, but I'm ready to throw away my dislike for current radio tunes for a good beat and the bust of a move.

Unicorn costumes are welcomed warmly, Haley.
posted by Songs of Love at 10:53 PM |

1 Comments:

At November 2, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
This is brilliant. Please let me help choose songs.

Also, I think I'm just going to be a unicorn in daily life whenever I feel like my day needs a little boost. However the horn is very, very dangerous on a dance floor.