Thursday, November 6, 2008
Thursdays are pathetic when I convince myself to not go to school.

Plan B was started with going to the Boys & Girls Club. I would barely be there for an hour if I went to Latin. We're getting tests back in Latin and then we're starting a new poem, so I don't feel like the world will end if I don't show up with my translations. So I'm going to help the kids out instead.

Since I'm sitting at home doing nothing, I decided to start catching up on things.
- Statistics homework.
- Laundry.
- Read Psychology Report.
- Start Psychology Project.
- Sign up for Psychology experiments.
- Go to 40watt.com and check out upcoming concerts.
- Clean floor so that people can see floor.
- Clean bathroom.
- Shower in clean bathroom.
- Watch hip hop videos to be as cool as Janie & Aileen.
- Take camera everywhere I go today.
posted by Songs of Love at 12:15 PM |

0 Comments: