Saturday, June 20, 2009
Stephanie from work came over last night. I put my sheets on the empty bed in Yu's room and let Stephanie sleep in there. It's kinda convenient having a fully furnished empty bedroom next to me. A little less creepy with guests in it too.

I'm not sure where it came from but Stephanie and I had a true heart to heart. It was strange hearing her stories coming from her, because it wasn't how I saw her at all. It was strange being very comfortable sharing my stories, and only crying about my mom's past and not my own. But betrayal breaks my heart the hardest, and my mom knows all about betrayal, so maybe I should have seen that coming. I'm not sure why seeing someone broken makes them seem more real, but my views on Stephanie have expanded greatly to the point where I just want to hug someone.

I think we all feel alone at times when there's someone standing right next to us, feeling the same awful way, and if we just shared that scary truth, we could be a lot happier. I think we have a lot to learn from each other.
posted by Songs of Love at 3:03 PM |

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Blogger Sarah Loves to Bake said........
"I think we all feel alone at times when there's someone standing right next next to us, feeling the same awful way, and if we just shared that scary truth, we could be a lot happier. I think we have a lot to learn from each other."


That is beautiful :)