Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Charlotte has become the cuddle monster. She warms the bed up before I get there and stays on the bed until I get up around 12. Her feet smell like Doritos and her fur is sooooo soft.

In other news, I may become a crazy dog lady sooner than expected. If my family does not let up on their stubbornly conservative talk I will continue to leave the room and hide out in the Steelers room because I am one of the few who can go up and down the stairs. Strangely, my family has begun to challenge me on injuries. I am one of the healthiest amongst this crowd of over work out-ed, post operation, past fifty. I don't even have anything current to prove I have an unhealthy ability to get hurt fast.

This has become great for my creativity but bad on productivity and overall sociability.
posted by Songs of Love at 2:09 AM |

0 Comments: