Thursday, July 28, 2011
According to the impromptu family meeting in the foyer tonight, shit is about to go down. All I can say is I don't want to get on another plane in the next two months. Not unless I get to go to the Steelers game in Seattle. I've never been to the west coast.

The next two months are probably going to be filled with threats, lies, tears, and heartbreak. Heyyy.

I feel like I've spent the past two months being there for my family, while also trying to avoid letting them consume me, trying to keep my own opinion in these matters. All of these tough times and tough issues have helped shape me. I realize I'm a lot stronger than I used to be, but at what price? Am I really stronger, for holding others up? For bearing their pain? Is this what growing up feels like? Am I even doing a good job of that? Fitz has been a great sense of comic relief and adorableness. I will continue to spoil him if he can make my mom smile.

What I could really use:
A good laugh.
A night out.
Home-made baked goods.
Some good news.
A job.
posted by Songs of Love at 1:14 AM |

0 Comments: