Thursday, July 14, 2011
I think that my creativity has come to such a big dry spell because there is just too much going on in my life for me to process right now, much to my unhappiness. Looking back, I write best when life is boring. Then I have to get creative to amuse myself.

Right now I have a lot of migraine drama and unemployment lows, but there's also something else going on in my life that I feel like constantly bringing up but try to restrain myself from. It's not my place to tell the whole world my business and everyone else's, but I feel like I'm being dishonest at times by not opening up with a few certain people. I think it's because it is having more of an effect on my life and eventually this will be something I will have to face.

What if I continue worrying about all of these things that could happen in the future and I die before I even turn 30? (My mother would kill me herself if I didn't add a GOD FORBID!) God, I miss Bruce. There is no time to waste not being happy and trying for the best.
posted by Songs of Love at 3:43 AM |

0 Comments: