Monday, May 16, 2011
Well my family is in no immediate physical danger, but there is a new situation that stands to change my family. I guess it has already changed my family, but there is a lot more change coming. I wanted to go back to Athens immediately tomorrow but I think my family needs me. There are bills I have to make sure get paid but I'm beginning to think this is a situation where my family comes first. I guess this is a really good time for me to move back home (well, close to home). God has a purpose for everything.

I really want to talk to someone who knows me well about this all but I'm not sure who I can tell now, if I should tell even my closest friends. Right now I need support because I have no idea how to take this. Deep inside, I wonder if I should know how to handle this because of my beliefs, and then I wonder what my beliefs really are. I wish there was someone who knew my heart and could tell me the truth about what lies there, even when emotions and drama cloud over it. I could really use a warm embrace. I want a hug that makes me feel like I am secure and I'm not going anywhere and I have someone who can help support me.
posted by Songs of Love at 12:08 AM |

0 Comments: