Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter joys:
1) I didn't fit into my original Easter dress because it was too big on me. :)
2) The dress I did wear was a little loose too, mainly in the back, proving I don't have back fat!!!
3) There were tons of hugs between my church/TEC friends. There is something uplifting about someone being so excited to see you that they have to hug you tightly. Even if it cuts off your circulation for a little bit.
4) One of my guy friends told me I looked pretty in a slightly surprised/honest way.
5) So many jelly beans.
6) Our church friends invited us over for dinner Saturday night and I got to hang out with an old friend of mine. Dinner was SO GOOD and they made brownies and 3 different kinds of pie for dessert.
7) Fitz hissed at my family some but was the sweetest thing to me. He doesn't hiss at me normally, just them, but it was nice for his bitchiness to take another outlet.

Woes: I can never live in the same state as my brother. Or border states.

Service was strange today. It wasn't as upbeat as I was hoping. Even our HE IS RISEN! didn't sound that loud. I am looking forward to living close to my church again. I feel like English majors have this intense background knowledge of the Bible, even when they claim to not be Christians. College has taught me that I don't know my obscure biblical stories that well. Maybe I'll try the Adult Sunday school class. Ya know, if I could learn to wake up early enough.

Labels: ,

posted by Songs of Love at 3:20 AM |

0 Comments: