Friday, April 15, 2011
Today has been a big day of accomplishments for me, though granted not really academic.

Today I:

1) Went to my doctor's appointment/graduated therapy again. :)
2) Napped.
3) Showered
4) Boiled Eggs.
5) Went to class.
6) Bought Cap, Gown, & Tassel.
7) Baked cookies.
8) Refilled my prescriptions and was given 4 extra migraine pills to make up for the 4 missing pills in my last prescription.
9) Decorated Easter eggs with Kaitlyn.
10) Made Kaitlyn smile.
11) Made chili for dinner.

I'm pretty proud of all of those. I waited a while to purchase number six because I knew having them in my possession would make the future seem too real too soon. I keep thinking about my Stillpoint acceptance when I need to cheer up. Just thinking about it makes me smile. It came at a really good time in my college career. I went to my scheduled doctor's appointment and Allison and I had a really good discussion. We've talked through all my fears and anxieties and difficulties and she thinks I've come out of it all with a really mature outlook. Now I'm left with the fears and anxieties that everyone has at this time in their life, and that's more comforting for me. She declared today my graduation from therapy and that was the added bonus that I needed to hear. I guess I'm really living day to day for the good news. I've been thinking about Bruce a lot lately. Every time I hear some really good news it's like I'm getting another hug from Bruce.
posted by Songs of Love at 1:28 AM |

0 Comments: