Thursday, April 21, 2011
Why am I such a bad cat owner? At the end of the day I can't come home and cuddle with my cat. He won't stop fucking biting me. I looked up ways to prevent it or avoid pissing him off but his bites come out of no where. I've been monitoring his fucking behavior. I've been searching websites for tips. I've given him space. I play with him when he meows out of loneliness/boredness. But he fucking tears up my flesh. Sinks his sharp teeth down and then I have to pick off the hanging skin. I'm crying. It didn't even hurt that much. But I guess it's finally gotten to me and my feelings are hurt. Tonight was just a really bad night for it.

I want to watch Veronica Mars sass people out or Buffy kick some demon's ass but I'm not sure watching tv on my computer is going to be good for my head. I was even going to bribe him with kitty treats to cuddle before he bit me. If I'm going to become some loser cat lady I'm pretty fucking bad at it.

Labels: , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 12:40 AM |

0 Comments: