Monday, April 18, 2011
Fitz and I are having a random sad day. I think he's just tired. He's been cranky for days.
I - I can't explain why I started feeling sad today. It just kind of came out of nowhere sometime after I got off the bus today. I have my Lutheran Campus Ministries diner tonight but I'm too sad to go. I hate sitting among people feeling completely disconnected, and that's what this particular sadness is evoking. The only people I want to see right now are unavailable tonight or I just don't have the heart to call and ask them to hang out with me while I try to regain composure.

I used to be so much more independent. If I was having a bad day I could get out of the house, drive around, and run errands without spilling over. I could just walk into the grocery store and try to sort out my feelings and thought in the cereal/juice aisle without drawing any attention. Now I have to wait until my exterior rebuilds itself before I can go out. Maybe I'll watch an episode or two of tv on Netflix and then get a slushie or go to the grocery store. I need gas, but it's so expensive, so I don't want to drive too much. I'd rather go somewhere that I can just disappear and not be talked to. Maybe I'll go back to Bear Hollow soon.
posted by Songs of Love at 5:59 PM |

0 Comments: