Sunday, May 15, 2011
Reasons why I could never be a model:

1. I lack grace.
2. This morning I hit my head getting into the car and fell backwards. Translation: I would never have a graceful red carpet moment. I would also probably have a lot of mini concussions, terrible for walking down the runway with.
3. While hugging my church friend today, we twirled and I tripped on uneven ground, taking her down with me. We both sustained multiple injuries. And I was wearing flats. Translation: Put me in heels on a Runway and I will ruin your show by taking all the models down with me.

I am sure you can compile a much longer list of "funny" reasons why I can't model/be famous. Making this little list is one of the few things I can do today to stay calm. I think something might be wrong with my mom but my parents & sister won't tell me until later. I've been waiting since 11am to find out. I am trying to act like I don't know anything is wrong because they don't want to tell my grandparents but I have the most disastrous imagination. I have been worried all day.
posted by Songs of Love at 7:39 PM |

0 Comments: