Tuesday, May 17, 2011
So basically my mom was glad I chose to stay in Johns Creek until today so that I could hang out with my grandparents, but now she doesn't want me to spend the rest of the week in Athens because I should come back and hang out with my grandparents. I know she wants me to "spend time with them" but it feels like I'm baby-sitting them. She told me they were coming for my graduation, she didn't tell me they would be living with her for like two weeks. I'm sorry if I made plans to do things in Athens for a week before I moved in with Summer, but I don't want to wait until they leave, which could be June at this point. I don't think it's all that selfish. You need to tell them the truth instead of lying to them and avoiding it. Until you do, I don't want to be walking around here like a co-conspirator. And to be honest, I don't want to be here when you do tell them. I am tired of seeing conservative values and lies tear apart my family.
posted by Songs of Love at 2:40 PM |

0 Comments: