Friday, June 3, 2011
Beach Yo's:
1. My hair is much lighter/brighter.
2. My freckles are back in full force, even on my knees.
3. I am no longer as pale as the oldest person on the beach.
4. Friendly's always has the ice cream sundae of my dreams.
5. I was able to talk to Nadia.

I came to my family's time share hoping that I could have a nice time and relax, but I forgot that I hate the beach. It combines all of the elements that I hate: sun, sand, and salt water. Mom left Wednesday so it's just my sister and me now. My sister loves the beach. We have one car. Guess who's staying at the beach until THE LAST DAY POSSIBLE!??? Us, yaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I miss seeing Fitz every day. I really want to go home, cuddle with my cat and make plans with my friends. I need to find a job and finish painting my new room too. Eh.

Fun Fact:

Apparently Libby has been viewed in Russia, Slovenia, Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, Spain, and Argentina.

Labels:

posted by Songs of Love at 1:57 AM |

0 Comments: