Thursday, September 19, 2019
Today was a fairly bad day filled with fairly good people. I don’t want do overs, I want to move on and forget. I want to not take things so personally. Although to be fair that’s not how it started.

It started with things going wrong. With everything trying to take priority while the actual priority fell apart.

And then I had a panic attack. And I couldn’t stop crying. And I was at work.

Spotify ended up providing a good come down playlist, but fuck. I am just drained after that. No emotion or excitement or interest. Just trying to keep it all down.  It terrorizes me being that vulnerable at work. Will they still take me seriously? Can I put this in the past?  Can I move forward without it occurring again?

Okay so the playlist:

The Harrowing Adventures of  - Tokyo Police Club
My Heart is an Apple - Arcade Fire
Skeletons - Acoustic Version by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Shark Smile - Big Thief
Welcome to Your Life - Grouplove
Holland, 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel
She’s Hearing Voices - Bloc Party
Flux = Rad - Pavement

Labels:

posted by Songs of Love at 10:49 PM |

0 Comments: