Saturday, November 29, 2008
Love God, Love People.
My new faith motto.

Speaking of faith, I have literally been freaking out (and scaring my lovely relatives) over my Public Relations project. Every idea I had was about as original as a Hollister store. So I took tonight off to relax with my family with the pretense that any moment I would get inspired. I watched a whole movie with my pen in my hand and blank paper on my lap. Afterwards we caught the end of School of Rock and I went and took a shower. And like Zeus appearing in a rain of gold, I thought of my project!!!! Needless to say I did my happy dance. After the shower, obviously, since I have no coordination skills and would have slipped in the tub.

Now it's time to do the actual work and I'm pumped.
Thank the Lord! (I think the more tired I am, the more I sound like my mother. Eek.)
posted by Songs of Love at 12:01 AM |

0 Comments: