Wednesday, November 26, 2008
New obsessions help me procrastinate enough to be named the Queen of Procrastination. That should be a tag line of mine or something. Latest obsession is cutewithchris. This obsession has hit me fast and has racked up significantly more time than facebook stalking friends this week.


Creepy Side Note:
I noticed a glue like substance on my keyboard. That smells like syrup. Attention family, attention! Which one of you ate your drippy pancakes over the keyboard? Could you not spare five seconds to eat it at the table? Knowing my mother, no. Also knowing that my mother had leftover pancakes from IHOP on Sunday and didn't have those pancakes 3 days later leads me to point the finger at her. Shame on you mother bear.


Music Side Note:
I brought some music home and am now stuck listening to the same stuff over and over again. What am I listening to? Well since you asked so kindly...

1) The Teenagers
2) Something Corporate
3) Okkervil River
4) Neutral Milk Hotel
5) Manchester Orchestra
6) Tokyo Police Club
7) Ryan Adams
8) Flight Of The Conchords

Crazy story Haley, I got a bunch of Flight of the Concords stuff a while ago from Red. But it has nothing on watching their live videos with you at 5 in the morning.

Scar Report: What every girl should tell the world if she's still single.....yeah right. Just me.

Bruising on my legs is progressing normally and the chance of an abnormal scar is rare...if I had normal skin. But since my skin glows white in the dark and shines blue under the sun, there could be a definite bluer than normal spot under my left knee. Pictures shall be attached soon to prove that I am in fact, some freak of nature, and not an overly obsessive girl.

My newest scar is this cut/scrape/scab thing on my hand that I have no memory of getting, as always. Since my mother has no apparent belief system in Neosporin, I might get a cool scar on my hand. Thanks mom, for all of your hard work, support for my artistic side, and nonexistent supply of scar reducers to help me lead a normal, fulfilling life.

Actually, I had to beg her to get the first aid kit on top of the extra large box of band aids because I "was going to need all of this stuff some day." For all new friends, some day = twice a week.

Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of fatty food and please, as always, gain more weight than me this holiday break!

Labels: , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 10:14 PM |

0 Comments: