Friday, November 21, 2008
Over the break, you will probably see a lot of additions to this blog. That is because I blog most when I'm procrastinating and I procrastinate most when I have very stressful schedules.
Kinda like the one I have the week we get back from break:

Monday - PR Press Kit due + 2 psych experiments
Tuesday - Stat Test + Psychology project due + Psychology Presentation
Wednesday - Perfect psychology essays
Thursday - Psychology Final
Friday - Psychology experiment

The experiments really aren't that big of a deal and they help me de-stress, but an early final?!?! FULL OF ESSAYS?!?!? Well actually, I do pretty well at essay finals. But still, it's the whole concept.

There's this indie market thing downtown on Saturday and I really want to go. Really really. I'll see if Jenn will go with me, because it's totally worth missing Friday night dinner and spending another night in Athens. I really need downtown daylight fun. I also really need to start studying. Great Friday mindset.
posted by Songs of Love at 12:54 PM |

0 Comments: