Thursday, December 4, 2008
Jennifer better get ready. If they're gonna make her work during and after finals, she better be ready for some intense blaring of Sex On Fire. Hell, of all of Only By The Night. I spent so much time loving Aha Shake Heartbreak the most that I didn't realize when I switched to loving the memories of ASH over the songs themselves the most. I'm ready to make some new memories.

The rest of my finals are going to drive me crazy, but when I'm through the best way to release all of that built up energy is to find a dance floor and work it off. Especially since I'm starting to choreograph a dance for Crawl. I haven't tried to choreograph anything in forever, but its a great workout and its a lot of fun. Sure if anyone caught me dancing I'd blush deep red, but that's besides the point.

Crawl is a little harder because the tempo is not meant for dancing, but it reminds me of the beginning of Vogue. There's a lot of posing and hitting the next intriguing impossibly seriously flexible pose by the next snap. Working with Crawl is like creating this perfect balance of posing and counting two for each beat. Maybe I'm just crazy.

As a gesture to the diva herself, the inclusion of the beautiful Vogue.


(Please, we all know you're from Detroit. - Westney)
posted by Songs of Love at 10:50 PM |

0 Comments: