Monday, December 1, 2008
It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm still up working on my Public Relations project that is due tomorrow. Correction, today. I will not think of how many hours I have. eeek.
As I just told Haley, "It's 3:30 and i'm typing. I myself am amazed. Someone needs to document this and then force me to go to bed. Probably physically take away my keyboard. Aghhhhhhhh."

It's 3:30 AM and for some dumb reason I still have windows open for facebook and my gmail. No one is going to email me at 3:30 in the morning. Why do I have that up? I haven't the slightest idea. So I blog instead.
posted by Songs of Love at 3:32 AM |

1 Comments:

At December 1, 2008 at 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Of course people will message you at 3:30! I mean, I do! Love the new blog layout, it's beautimous.