Thursday, December 4, 2008
Maggie gave me the Twilight soundtrack and now that I have no headphones, all I want to do is listen to it and see if its worth judging differently than the movie.

I have said all along that I will not join in on the discussion of this Twilight fandemonium.
(Spell check is not with me on this whole making new words up business.)
I don't want to be a part of it. I don't like giving an opinion on the books or movie as an outsider to all of this trend setting buzz. I didn't even want to see the movie, many can attest to this. The problem with my friends is that we've been reading the same books since grade school, and despite the flows of the popular taste, we go to every movie that comes out to a book or series that we've read, together. (All of this just to defend the title of this entry, geesh.) Anyway, my one big comment was that I liked the soundtrack. I was a bit annoyed that they put more Paramore on there than Muse, seeing as Muse is the author's fav band ever and head of all inspiration. Whatever.

I just finished my psych final. My Psych two-essays-out-of-the-five-she-gave-us, the-two-hardest-worst-essays-that-she-could-have-graced-us-with. Oh Psychology...I think it's a love/hate relationship that exists between us. Thank you for giving me more tools to shape my characters. Thank you for also reiterating basic common facts about human existence and spitting them up on my shirt. Love ya!
posted by Songs of Love at 11:05 AM |

0 Comments: