Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I have one month left in this sad sad apartment and then a weekish at my house and then I can officially move back to Athens, to a place that presently holds no memories for me, with a girl I've known for less than a year. That sounds so strange, and like a very bad idea, but I think Nicki and I will have a lot less problems than say 3 other girls. (Is anyone else thinking Mary? Good.)

Every time I go home I bring something back to Athens, like stationary or a book or a board game, but I'm not really taking much out of Athens. I think soon I'll strip the walls of things i stare less and less at. There's not really anything here that I'm not using, except for the books I haven't started yet and my lamp which is no where near where I need it to be.

Stephanie and I have finished and given away our mixtapes. Time to pressure people to finish and to start thinking about the next theme. Some of my friends in my sorority are trying to plan a Penguin Pal Party to go see Harry Potter. A few people are huge Harry Potter nerds so I have a feeling costumes will be involved. It sounds kinda crazy fun, and I want to be there to at the very least document it. I can't wait!
posted by Songs of Love at 1:25 AM |

1 Comments:

At June 30, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Anonymous Lindsay Lou said........
Ahhhhhhh---

I am so excited for your venture into Grown Up Apartment Land. I will, however, miss you terribly. You were the very best roommate ever, and I will so miss our random 1 AM bonding sessions, weird examine-what-Lindsay's-cooking moments, and emptying bottles of cheap white wine. You are so freaking amazing. You are my writing guru, and my Gossip Girl confidant. You better come back to Casa Lame Lakeside for 80s movies and bitch-fests. I don't know if you are even remotely as sad as I am, but I cannot even imagine coming back to our apartment and suddenly seeing it as Laura, Jessica, and mine. Weird just thinking about it. I tried calling you a few times, but I don't know if you got my messages. Enjoy the rest of your kickass summer. I will miss you madly. Love, Martha Stewart Roomie.