Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kaitlyn didn't believe that you could make a fort under my bed. You can't sit up, but we disproved her. Why there's a fucking pole down there, I haven't a clue, but it made fitting four grown girls a little bit of a squeeze. We had a long post-brownie adventure in what we later named "the bush" and made several inappropriate jokes, in between laughing at the worst pictures ever taken of ourselves. It was kinda sorta one of the best nights of my life, and totally worth my new roommate possible hating me. And hey, if she does, I'm only here one more month. And for the first time in our 6 months of friendship, Kaitlyn finally noticed the hole in my shoulder. We made up fun stories for how I got it and then I told the boring old truth.

108 pictures later, this is still the very best.
posted by Songs of Love at 3:00 AM |

0 Comments: