Tuesday, February 1, 2011
My anxiety has gotten real bad and has seeped into my dreams. I keep having these realistic dreams (I hate when modern technology shows up in my dreams) and I wake up feeling like I'm having a panic attack.

I spent the morning playing with Fitz instead of reading for class. I'm going to get so far behind so fast all because I can't force myself to care or try. My appointment isn't until Thursday and I've already rung the hell out of my emergency contact. I need some kind of change.

I'm so close to graduating but I want to move back home so badly. I hate it here. Whatever portion of a good day I can manage to obtain just crashes. Thank God Fitz is so affectionate and cuddly. I would be so much worse off without Fitz.
posted by Songs of Love at 12:36 PM |

0 Comments: