Sunday, September 29, 2013
I worked 12 hours on Friday and 8 hours on Saturday and spent the rest of the weekend with a carefree attitude.  Except for the fact that I was also house & dog sitting this weekend so I had to spend all of my free time with the crazy ones.

I watched a lot of Property Virgins, all looking for homes in the Atlanta area, and it led me to think about what my wish list for a home is and when I want to buy my own place and how much is on my To Buy list.  Fuck.  With the time span of the next 2 to 3 years, I want/need to buy:

1. A new car.
2. Furniture.
3. A trip to Paris, France or Cologne, Germany or both.
4. A second cat.


You may be hardcore judging me on the second cat, but Tess needs a cat to grow up loving her so that she'll leave Fitz alone.  And I am obviously not expecting to get married or have kids any time soon/if-ever/let's-stop-talking-about-this.

I cut my hair.   Like 10 inches. I'm a new person.  Now I don't wear giant buns and no make up to work.  I wear red lipstick and actual eye make-up and it's finally fall so I can start wearing tights and booties and more cardigans.  I also bought new glasses. And I'm salary now, bitches. For all intents and purposes, this change is going to be good for me.

I miss my long hair like crazy, but I'm getting crazy respect at work and I love my job and I'm pretty damn great at it and trying my hardest to impress my boss & get an invitation to the company's most amazing trip to date: The Mediterranean.

And no, I'm not finished bragging.  I have this new coworker who is AMAZING and she is finally helping take some of my work off my plate so that I have time to get this next event in the most spectacular shape ever!  I have even more fun at work now and even less stress.  Best win/win ever?  Possibly.
posted by Songs of Love at 10:32 PM |

0 Comments: