Wednesday, December 10, 2008
I have two finals tomorrow, what better time to blog!

Today is beyond random. I may have asked a few people about their t-shirt sizes and I may have not asked so many people. I also suck at being mysterious.

Music time. It is time for some new concerts and I have just the shows in mind!

Of Montreal - Haley and I are seeing them New Years Eve. Will be lots of fun!!!
If you're interested buy a ticket now before they sell out.

Manchester
Orchestra - I know they're playing in Atlanta soon, but certain people should
come visit me in Athens to go to their show at the 40 Watt. Leslie? Red?
...Sarah? The show's next Tuesday, with Kevin Devine and Dead Confederate. C'mon
pleaseeeeee! It's only $10 +$2 at the door if you're under 21.

I have got to stop procrastinating. All I want to do is listen to good music and think up new tattoo designs. Instead I am translating Latin for the thirdbillionth time. Jenn will have to get over it, because thirdbillionth is just my newest phrase word.

Work time. Back to the Rockstar and the twizzlers and the Mountain Dew and the water bottles and oh yeah, the Latin.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 11:57 PM |

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Blogger Sarah Loves to Bake said........
I want to go!!! To bad I have to freakin work the next morning or I'd be there.

Sad day. Why can't it ever be on a weekend!