Monday, January 5, 2009
Puppy love has to be one of the purest forms of love. Not "puppy love" but the love from a puppy.

Charlotte has been awfully cuddly lately. Like when I got back to my parents house after New Years and went to bed at 8 at night, she snuck into my room around 8:30 and cuddled, and in the morning she was still on the bed. After my nap today I woke up to her watching me. Then tonight we're the last two up watching TV on the couch and she comes over to cuddle, which she never does with me on the couch, and her little face was wet with tears. Its confusing cause dogs don't talk, but she is such an emotional little dog. Just like me.

I'm going back to Athens tomorrow and if my camera doesn't show up I am going to crack, dognap Charlotte, and drive back to Athens in a mood.
posted by Songs of Love at 11:40 PM |

1 Comments:

At January 6, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Blogger Sarah Loves to Bake said........
I, of course, understand. It sucks having to leave my kitty behind. At least you only have a 45 min drive if you want to visit home. Good luck this semester!