Saturday, January 3, 2009
New Post. New Year. New Moon.
Pg. 219 - 1st paragraph.

It's a side note in my story ideas notebook. Lindsey brought it to my attention via text.

I have my fb inbox open and I have a reply message typed...but I don't know if I want to send it. Its just sitting there. If I send it do I sound interested? Am I interested? Do I want to be interested?

My dilemma, transcribed from the back of a hard sudoku, as decided this afternoon:
I grew up crushing on boys who I thought were the cutest non-jerks, never paying attention to the normal or potentially dorky boys. Now, finally, I know I never stood a chance with the gorgeous in youth. But now its the kinda ordinary, slightly odd ones that really hold my attention. But its good looking blondes who've started showing up. I like quirky. I love musicians. But it feels like cute blondes who would have made my day years before are all too late. I don't want to betray myself with vanity but I want to be true to my heart.

But at the end of the day compliments sound nice. And hearing that someone nice likes you feels nice too. Hmmm....nice. Is that the problem?
Is it so bad to find improper grammar a turnoff? I know its all wrong for me and that's it I guess.
posted by Songs of Love at 1:05 AM |

0 Comments: