Tuesday, December 21, 2010
I don't want to rush into a bad situation, but I want to see him again.

I finagled a filing job for over break with a decent pay. More than minimum wage. I'm pretty efficient at filing, probably because I enjoy it so much. I only have to work as many days as I have work left and I can choose which days I come in. Originally I was aiming to work into January, but I was concerned I would finish too early. Now I don't know if I can pace myself.

It's been much more normal talking to him these past few days, and that made seeing him less difficult. When I'm able to talk to him I am much better at forgetting the situation I'm in and I can just move through life much easier. Time moves faster for me.

This song takes far too long to get to the good part:

But fuck it, I love you no less
I'm going to feel like shit
By the time I get to you
Now the sky is turning blue
The stars, they disappear
One by one with daylight, dear
And yes, you're in my head
But that doesn't make you here
And I've lost all my friends
But you're the one I miss the most
posted by Songs of Love at 12:32 AM |

0 Comments: