Tuesday, June 16, 2020
In other news, I may now have a sensitivity to poison ivy. I know, one more thing I needed. I moved my compost bin to mow that part of the yard and apparently picked poison ivy and then wiped hair out of my face aka spread poison ivy to my chin, check and below my eyebrow. So hats & headbands are a must?

Last time it fucked with me for almost two weeks. This time I’m not waking up scratching my skin off, so that’s a positive. On Sunday I actually woke up with Q in my arms. My alarm to water the garden went off and I realized I had this little big cuddle cat purring against my chest. I snoozed the alarm twice. The garden survived.

Also, also I was listening to Big Star which makes me think of Pavement, well really I think of Rob Sheffield and he makes me think of Pavement. I can’t remember how I found his book. I feel like I read it over summer break.

I see the sunshine in your eyes
I’ll try the things you’ll never try

I feel like Lindsay would know. We spoke for so long tonight and I feel like I got a piece of myself back. I miss her all the time but never reach out. So I did and now I want to be 20 again looking for all the possibilities. The best friendships permeate time and space. I think she also introduced me to The Time Traveler’s Wife so that analogy is a little bit kismet.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Songs of Love at 11:06 PM |

0 Comments: